Grangeville Arts, Inc. is a nonprofit community minded arts organization staffed by volunteers. We respect you and your privacy and strive for a website that is giving and helpful.
Grangeville Arts, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to provide a more personalized visiting experience.
What information is collected and how is it used?
When you access and visit our site, we collect no information about you other than your IP address, the browser that you are using and what you voluntarily provide on the blog or membership forms. If you have a posting account we will also retain some information for authentication. So if you are a member who signs in to post on the blog we may temporarily retain information to keep you logged in.
What about “cookies”?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Currently, our site may utilize cookies to keep track of your login for posting to the blog.
Will Grangeville Arts, Inc. disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may release information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our member agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Grangeville Arts, Inc., our members, or others.
The Blog is intended to be a clearing house of arts information for folks in Idaho County. Any Grangeville Arts, Inc. member in good standing may post to the blog. We encourage postings about upcoming art events like shows, school art clubs, readings, movies, etc. The objective is to provide useful information to the community.
Anybody at all may submit a comment on a member’s post. Comments should be “on topic” and are moderated, which means that they need to be approved before they appear. This may take a little while if the administrators are away from their computer.
Generally anything that helps inspire and inform folks about artistic things in the area is ok. Just ask yourself before you publish: Is it primarily about art in Idaho county? Is it constructive and positive?
Inappropriate Posting & Comments
- It is inappropriate to post or comment about anything in which you have a non-trivial financial stake. (This is a non-profit volunteer group)
- It is inappropriate to be rude, selfish or just generally depressing on the blog.
- It is inappropriate to post or comment about topics other than art, like grudges or religious or political matters.
- It is inappropriate to be insensitive to the community, so no bad language or anything that is obviously wrong for children to read.
- The Grangeville Arts Board may revoke anyones posting or commenting privileges at any time for any reason. The board may also delete any posts or comments they consider inappropriate for any reason. Nobody wants that, so please be nice.
- The site administrators may delete comments at their discretion that they deem inappropriate or off topic.
We welcome your questions about our website policies. Please send eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org